Together we can make a difference. Join us support the Save a Smile Campaign which aims to provide a happy, safe and secure home for homeless children in Tanzania
SAVE A SMILE CAMPAIGN
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN:
Gulf for Good invites you to donate virtual masks to help support orphaned children living at Larchfield Children’s Home. Each virtual mask is AED25.
Your donation supports these children as follows:
- AED25 donation (1 virtual mask) provides fresh milk and three square meals for 1 child for 1 day
- AED100 donation (4 virtual masks) provides school uniform for 1 child for 1 year
- AED250 donation (10 virtual masks) provides pencils, note books and other school stationary for 2 children for 1 school year
- AED500 donation (20 virtual masks) provides 5 large mosquito nets to go over 5 bunk beds protecting 10 children each night against Malaria
- AED1000 donation (40 virtual masks) provides primary school education for 1 child for 1 academic year
ABOUT THE CHARITY:
Due to COVID-19, we cannot currently travel to Tanzania, the home of Mount Kilimanjaro however we remain committed to fundraising for our charity projects and to providing ways for you to keep in touch with us.
Funds raised through this campaign will provide on-going support for children living at Larchfield Children’s Home.
In 2011, as a response to the desperate plight of Tanzanian children who have been abandoned by parents – either by reason of disease and death, divorce or other incapacity to maintain the family unit, a group of Tanzanian private citizens decided to register a children’s home and to call it, “Larchfield”.
Their aim is to provide a happy, safe and secure home for homeless children, to foster an environment where each child can flourish and develop to his or her full potential regardless of race, sex, religion or other defining characteristics. They would like to promote self-reliance by encouraging life sustaining water resource management and agricultural programmes supporting a nourishing staple diet and organic supplements from arable and non–arable farming; and to provide a focus for cultural community projects and to offer profitable skills and employment within the community. Learn more about Larchfield Children’s Home here: https://www.larchfieldkids.org/
FUNDRAISING IN THE UAE:
This challenge is held in association with local not-for-profit Gulf for Good, whose purpose is to change the lives of underprivileged children around the world.
The breakdown of how donations are distributed are as follows:
- 75% of funds raised go to Larchfield Children’s Home
- 15% of funds raised go to Gulf for Good (not-for-profit in the UAE and registered UK charity) for their sustainability
- 10% of funds raised go to International Humanitarian City for their emergency response work
Learn more about Gulf for Good here: https://www.gulf4good.org
لا يوجد تحديثات حاليا